PMC | 15 Hours | 6 Certifications | Internship | Project Experience
What is This Course About and How Is It Different ?
This Course is designed for a practical understanding of modern marketing and advertising techniques, strategy, and scope in all industries.
Who Can do PPC Course ?
- Professionals who need to understand Digital Marketing or get more out of their Digital channels.
- Anyone responsible for developing or implementing organization’s online strategy.
- Traditional marketers who want to fast-track their marketing career or enter the digital world.
- Entrepreneurs who need to maximize online channels for growing their business.
- Students who want to gain knowledge on Digital Marketing and increase their job opportunities.
PPC Certification Course Details
PPC Paid Advertising Course Syllabus (SEM) (Please Expand the + Symbol )
What is Marketing and where is it used?
- The Basics Of Marketing
- Importance Of Marketing
- Traditional Ways of Marketing
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing
- Scope and Benefits of Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing for Career, Business and Freelance
- Introduction to SEM or Search Engine Marketing
- Search in Marketing and Paid Marketing
- How Paid Marketing Has a Great Impact
- Why Paid Marketing Is Important
- Introduction to Google Paid Marketing Called Google AdWords
- Learn How to Create Campaign in Google AdWords
- How to Identify Keywords for SEM
- Learn Keyword Research and Keyword Planning
- Learn How to Create Text Ad Campaigns
- Learn Learn How to Create Video Ad Campaigns
- Learn How to Create Mobile Ad Campaigns
- Learn How to Create Shopping Ad Campaigns
- How to Do Search in Marketing Like a Pro
- How to Become a Search Engine Marketing Expert
- How to Start Your Own Google AdWords Business
- How to Become a Freelance Google AdWords Expert
- How to Earn Money on YouTube with Google AdWords
- Learn Bid Strategy
- How to Know Bid Competition and Bid Analysis
- How to Know the Best Bed for Your Keywords
- Learn Paid Marketing with Facebook
- Paid Content Marketing
- Learn Difference Between Campaigns and Ad Groups
- Learn How to Optimize Ads as Per Your Ad Groups
- Best Paid Marketing Techniques for 2018
- Get Certified in Paid Marketing from Google
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Adsense
- Google Adwords Express
- Google Double Click For Publisher
- Google Double Click Bid Manager
- Google Blogger
- Google Shopping Campaign
- Google Optimize
- Google Data Studio
- Google Attribution
- Google Analytics 360 Suite
- Google Double Click ad Exchange
- Google Double Click Campaign Manager
- Google Double Click Search
- Google Free Lead Generation
- Google Search Engine Optimization
- Google Business Registration
- Get Found On Google EASILY