What is Digital Marketing?
- First of all Digital marketing is a multiple source of Income and can’t be bored after learning Digital Marketing Course. It provides various source of income in the form of Web Designing, SEO, PPC, Affiliate Marketing, Adsense etc.
- Furthermore It is the art of getting customers for a business via online & digital mediums.
- AnotherSocial Media, Search Engines, E-mail Marketing, Content Marketing, Mobile Marketing and so on…
- Also Digital Marketing is much more complex than traditional marketing like Newspapers, TV, Radio an Magazines Ads.
- Furthermore Promoting products and services using digital distribution and Social Media Channels to reach consumers in a timely, relevant, personal and cost effective- manner.
- Also Delivered via Internet, Mobile Text Messaging, Display Banner Ads and Digital Outdoor Signage.
Lets Compare with Today’s Traditional Marketing to Digital Marketing-
Digital Marketing Vs Traditional Marketing:
Cost: First of all In comparison to cost digital marketing is better than traditional marketing. Let’s understand with example-First of all You run a hoarding campaign for one month worth 1 lacs, at the end of the month you can not track the campaign effectiveness, you might give offer code, which they can redeem by visiting the store. But the cost of the campaign effectiveness you can not measure, how many people see your hoarding, is it reaching to your target audience. You might not get the answers, but in digital marketing, you can run 1 lacs campaign and target your customer. While Your conversion rate will be high as well as branding also done to the right customer.
Target Options: Another Traditional marketing like TV, Newspaper, Hoarding, etc are good for mass marketing or geographic based targeting but to target customer based on geographic, interest, activity and remarketing you can do. So overall digital marketing is a good option as compared to traditional marketing.
ROI: While Amount you are spending on your traditional campaigns, you can not exactly measure so its difficult to say how much ROI you got but in digital marketing you can measure based on conversion, leads, reach, engagement etc.
Measure: Also Traditional marketing campaigns are difficult to measure and digital marketing campaigns you can measure.
Which is made up of Digital Marketin?
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization(SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing(SEM)
- Social Media Marketing(SMM)
- Email Marketing
- Web Analytics…..
Why Digital Marketing is the Next Big Thing?
- First of all People used to consume content via TV, Newspapers, Magazines & Radio.
- Now People are using Facebook, Youtube, Reading blogs & so on..
- So We Have to advertise where people hang out.
- Furthermore Companies need digital marketing help to manage ad campaigns & they will pay 10% on ad spends as Salary or Commission.
- First of all Increase Website Traffic and Brand Recognition.
- Also Increase Online Sales Conversion & Improve Internal Communication.
Why are People going Online?
- For Information on a new product, service or location.
- If they have a question.
- If they are looking for help.
- If they want more information on certain individuals/Org.
- Meeting Attendants
- Business Contacts
- General Information(About you)
- New Employers
- Available Jobs etc.
With the constant growth of the web more people getting connected every day, digital marketing has become a necessary for many organizations includes Small Business that wants to trade online and makes a name themselves on the web.
The Web is crowded with information. If you have a website, can these people reach You that are searching the web for answers?
Why Digital Marketing Knowledge?
Digital Marketing Knowlege Demand Vs Marketing Knowledge Demand.
You that are searching the web for answers?
What you should learn in Digital Marketing:
- WordPress: How To Create A Website With WordPress
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web & Google Analytics
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Online Earnings & Google Adsense
- Affiliate Marketing
- Google AdWords Fundamentals Guide, Create Google AdWords Campaigns
- Facebook Ads
- Lead Generation for Various Product or Services
- E-commerce Marketing & Sales
- Marketing Automation.
and many more are their, you should learn and improve your skills to be competitive in market.
Advantages & Benefits of Digital Marketing:
Cost Effective: You can start campaign in less cost also, like if you wish to start ads on facebook than minimum is around 70 rs you need to invest and in Google AdWords its arround 500 rs per day.
Better targeting: You can target your customer based on city, area, country, age, sex, interest and other methods. So here you have in-depth targeting options. Your ad reach will be high and better ROI you can expect from digital marketing. Its one of the very important benefits of digital marketing.
Easy to Start: Unlike TV, Newspaper, Hoardings its very easy to start. All required things are available on the platforms or to create few ad images, videos it take less time and cost.
Measurable: Amount you are spending on digital campaigns you can measure through: leads, sales, engagement, reach, etc. Everything you can measure and improve your ad campaign performance. Measuring option in the campaign is the benefit of digital marketing.
Global targeting: First of all You can target global customer or customer from other country and sell your product or services easily. Here no limitation of geographic, and also you can reach to maximum customer. People are mostly using because of global targeting benefits of digital marketing.
Saves Time& Money: Furthermore It save time and money of marketing department. Within few minutes you can create campaigns and generate leads or sales using PPC Campaigns.
Right retargeting: Following the hot leads will increase your sales and decrease your marketing cost, In digital marketing you can follow your hot leads every where and force them to buy product.
Intent Marketing: Its a latest marketing techniques, where you can sell product or service to customer when they need. So your closing deal chances will be high and you will generate hot leads. Its a one of the key benefits of digital marketing.
So in next post we will tell you about Opportunities, Jobs, Career Scope and Salary offer in Digital Marketing. So till Just think about your Goal what should you do or not? Which Course should you do where you get job easily with high payscale? Also in case of not doing job what will be the opportunities to earn money?
So till Read this Post carefully and think about your CAREER what do you want to achieve? Which course should do to get job immediately without pressure and multiple sources of income.